Re: factory manuals

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: factory manuals
From: "Richard" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:36:40 -0700
no "enterprising" folks have put these on cd's yet?...sounds like
an "e bay product in the making"........would sell for 30 - 40 us$

was revised for the MkIV going from a loose leaf type which covered multiple
models (Herald, Vitesse and Spitfire) to a paperback single model volume.
Let me know what year and model your Spitfire is and I'll give you the
correct titles.
> I carry a selection of original parts lists and manuals, though these are
originals so the condition and availability is variable. Ebay can be a good
hunting ground, but usual caveat emptor rules apply - shop around first
before getting carried away with the bidding.