Re: Head Gasket Replacement

To: "Geoff Heyland" <gheyland@odyssey.on.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Head Gasket Replacement
From: " ^~ beancounter ^~" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 05:03:49 -0600
yes....there is a sealant / adhesive to be
used on the gasket...b4 you "mate" the two
pieces together...for final assembly.....wait for
addt'l responses from the group...recommending specific
products to use....i am not sure what works best for
the LBC's.......as, i have not done my spit yet...just
4x4 trucks, bikes...and other "toys"......  but...you do want
to use a sealer.....