Central Region Spit-Together

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Central Region Spit-Together
From: D H <scuba_wi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:38:16 -0700 (PDT)
Is anyone on the list traveling from or through
Wisconsin to the Central Region Spit-Together in
Champagne-Urbana, Illinois?  If so do you want to meet
up and travel together?  I live in south central
Wisconsin about 40 miles north of Madison.

Dan Hunt

=====
"Only two things that are infinite:the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not so sure about the universe."---Albert Einstein