Re: molded carpets - all same manufacturer?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "chip kigar" <ckigar@sound.net>,
Subject: Re: molded carpets - all same manufacturer?
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:44:20 -0500
Jeff,
   I do not believe they are all from one mfr, particularly
now t hat you mention the heel board carpet was not molded.
All four of the Spits, and now Big Red, that I've done, I always
use the molded set and the heel board has always been molded.
A perfect fit in every vehicle, with footwell scuff pads on both
passenger and drivers side.  All came from VB.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com