Re: Custom Dashboards

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Custom Dashboards
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:16:57 -0500
I went out and took the center panel off and measured and you're
right of course (you'd think I could've done that BEFORE posting).
There's roughly 5 inches from the blower motor to the front of the
dash and the unit I'm buying is spec-ed at 6 1/2" deep.  I'm a little
concerned about putting a CD player in the usual radio location since
there's so litte room for inserting cds.

When the radio comes (ordered on-line), I might experiment around
and see if I can figure out a way to have it stick out around 2"
and still not look that bad.

Any thoughts again would be appreciated.

Greg Rowe