Re: e-bay

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 05:19:44 -0500
What, you don't think a dozen frames for $15,000.00 is a good deal?  :)
My only guess with them (I've watched them also) is that they are
playing a tax game.

As for high paying bidders, I thank god for them when they buy widgets
from me, and cuss them when they bid a widget I want up beyond what I'm
willing to pay.

>>> "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net> 03/02/03 12:31PM >>>
Here's something else about ebay that has me puzzled. A seller called
(usedbritishcarparts.com) starts the bid so high that I haven't seen
anyone
bid on their parts for a very long time, and they put something up
every day
or so.