competition prepared Mk.III for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: competition prepared Mk.III for sale
From: BC Flash <camtwisteruk@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:56:10 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

My competition prepared Mk.III is for sale.
The car is a late Mk.III, first registered on
01-01-70, in first class condition and comes with
history from 1976 and files of receipts and
photographs.

I'm not certain of the protocol of advertising on the
list, so I'll mention only a few of the modifications
and then if any of you are interested, you can mail me
privately.

The car is in Cardiff, South Wales, UK.

It is road legal and has a current MOT.
It is correctly set-up and tuned and has recent
competition success.

1296cc with twin 1 1/2 inch HS4 carbs,
Jigsaw '234' cam,
4-2-1 stainless system,
electronic ignition,
modified valve train,
oil cooler,
electric fan,
modified brakes,
roll bar,
firewall between tank and cockpit,
modified suspension,
yokos,
signal red,
removable white hardtop.

This really is the tip of the iceberg.
The car is yours for #2995 firm.

Serious enquiries are welcome and we can go through
the spec. in detail.

Track day, fast road or race!

Regards,
John.