Free bell housing or scrap

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free bell housing or scrap
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:54:02 -0800
Hi everyone, I made this offer once before, and had no takers.  If anyone is
in need of a bellhousing for an early Spitfire, I have one for the cost of
shipping.  It comes complete with the throw-out fork and clutch slave bracket.
It's in my recycling bin and if nobody wants it, it'll be scrapped.  I hate to
throw out a perfectly good bell housing, but if nobody needs one, I can no
longer store it.  Contact me offlist if you are interested.

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
1970 GT6+ complete, solid, Calif project for sale
Visit the Totally Triumph Network
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net