Re: Weather

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, SPIT mail list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weather
From: Philip Warburton <cplimey@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:02:36 -0800
....Mmmm...as I consider taking the dogs out in the spit and driving to the
local dykes and going for a walk in short sleeves today here on the
wonderful West Coast of Canada.
Don't get me wrong...I am not gloating because what you have today we had
plenty of last year.

I am just thankful we DON'T have it!!!

Cheers,

  *** Philip ***