Re: Custom Dashboard

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Custom Dashboard
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:39:22 -0800
Roger,

Talk to Gordon Peterson at Northcoast Industries:

3837 Kevington Ave
Eugene, OR 97405
541-344-0516
email: peterson@rio.com

I have found Gordon to be as enthusiastic and talented as he is competent and
reliable. I've been very pleased with his creativity, the quality of his
craftsmanship and his overall service.

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Join the Totally Triumph Network!
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net