Re: ZS or Weber?

To: Greg Hendrix <gahendrix@att.net>
Subject: Re: ZS or Weber?
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:27:38 -0700
Greg, OK, so I don't have a Weber, but twin SU HS4. But getting rid of
the Stromberg (and the air pump if you can) gives the car a whole new
lease of life. I added a header and sports exhaust at the same time, but
I am sure you'll feel the difference with just a single Weber. Lots of
folks have done that. The car will drive more like it was supposed to.
No idea if it's easier to tune, but it's got to bit a bit easier than my
twin SU as you don't have to balance the airflow.
I would not go back if I could help it. Oh, I also had problems getting
my Stromberg to adjust properly.
So if you can afford it and it does not cause you any emissions grief, I
would go for it.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Alan