RE: flasher unit in 77 & rocker recon

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: flasher unit in 77 & rocker recon
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:15:59 -0500
At 08:18 AM 2/12/03 +0000, you wrote:

Old lamps draw less current, which can cause the flasher to flash slowly
or not at all.  So check if the bulbs are old (with the silver coating on the
inside of the glass) and replace them if necessary.

Of course, poor connections or grounds can cause the same problem, but
then you usually get slow flashing on only one side.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit
.