Re: K&N for HS4s

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: K&N for HS4s
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:01:33 +0000
Yep, needles and springs need to be changed - otherwise it'll run way too lean.

But you're in for a treat once thats done....

Oh, and make sure you keep track of which spring is in which dashpot.... don't
forget to change both of them.... you'll end up trying to tune it for a couple
of hours trying to figure out why you can't balance the damn things.... ask me
how I know.... :) heh... I didnt even know what carb's really did "back
then".....

James