Re: another shuttle

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>, <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: another shuttle
From: "bonilla mailbox" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:51:39 -0700
yea...i was surfing & reading the Israeli news services...they quoted
someone
as saying "there was another plane, flying close to the shuttle, as it was
coming
down"...just more confusions...i doubt another plane was flying @ 200,000
feet doing over 12,000 miles per hour....with our guest on board...the
conspiracy
"nuts" will have a field day w/this accident...you thought the new york
jumbo
accident was a "circus"...i'll bet this one will be even worse...too bad..a
very
tragic accident...it is a wonder a "re-entry" accident has not occurred
sooner...when
you think about all the things that have to go "right"..in order to make a
successful
re-entry & landing...the whole shuttle "cycle" is truly amazing
technology...when it
works right....prayers to the family & nasa personnel.....