Re: Spongy Brakes x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Spongy Brakes x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: tim dafforn <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:02:30 +0000
Hi James,
If what I have heard about the GReen stuff pads is correct, then this
may sort all your problems.
(I had a set for my spit but didn't manage put them in before I sold the
car.)
BTW why are you bleeding your brakes?
If they are feeling spongey it could be air in the system, but it could
also be knackered brake pipes.
Try the pads first (they are the easiest bit to change)
Then if there is still no improvement try checking the rest of the system.
Cheers
 Tim
(no spitifre)

--