Re: Looking for a Lucas (type) wiper switch

To: <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a Lucas (type) wiper switch
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:25:58 -0600
Barry -If you can't find the switch you want I have a wiper control unit
that will work with a Lucas toggle switch. It will give you adjustable
intermittent operation, prevent scratching of your windshield and
automatically park any time the wiper OR ign switch is turned off.  Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers