Need a favor

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a favor
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:35:11 -0800
If anyone has an early Mk3 Spitfire in pieces, I'd either like to see photos
and dimensions, or actually borrow one of your clamp plates that secures the
wood facia panel to the facia surround so I can fabricate a set for my nearly
completed project.  It's pictured as number 16 in the photo below.

http://www.totallytriumph.net/spitfire/projects/facia_clamp_plate.jpg

I'll gladly re-inburse you for the postage when I return it two or three days
after it arrives.  I'm having a tough time finding these anywhere, but I'm
sure I can make some up if I have a pattern I can go by.

Thanks either way.

Jeff