RE: rimmers parts

To: "Dave Chu" <dave@ece.concordia.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: rimmers parts
From: Péter Bóna <Peter.Bona@vodafone.hu>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:06:55 +0100
thanks to everyone for the answers. as I see Dave, you have a 1500 and a
22" radiator. May be that is why you could install the fan as a puller.
I suppose it is not centered on the radiator leaving enough clearance
for the pulley?
I saw pictures about kenlowe fans, they seems quite thin. If I changed
the 16" to 22" radiator, may be I could also install a puller fan?
Otherwise, I will use a pusher.
What do you think about having a pusher alone, removing the standard
fan? Could it work? Doesn't obstruct the electric motor housing too much
the airflow? Any experience or theory?
The thing is that I absolutely need some additional cooling and I want
to chose between a fan or an oil cooler.