Re: Rear spring approx changing time x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Rear spring approx changing time x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Greg Schluge" <gschluge@cstone.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:02:02 -0500
I had mine out in 2 hours.

First you will have to take the bolts and studs out of the top of the diff.
Then drop both wheels, loose the shocks, and take the bolts out of the
risers.
It should pop right out of there.

I was told that I would have to get the springs re-arched.  Being cheap, I
decided to replace the little rubber buttons between each leaf spring first.
Turned out that it was all that was needed.  Total cost, 8 bucks, 8 buttons
at a buck apiece.