RE: Halogen Instrument Lamps

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Halogen Instrument Lamps
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:59:50 -0700
FYI, I created a couple of LED lamps and they seemed OK. Less power consumption
and cool. A single LED (~6000 mcd) is similar to existing 2W lamp. I have not
made a multiple one as yet but intend to try. These are the same LED's as in
those minature torches (flashlights).

Would be interesting to compare to halogen.

Alan