RE: Tachometer Question

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tachometer Question
From: "Mike Welch" <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:22:18 -0600
This manual shows how to rebuild the speedo, the tach (I believe) uses the same
principles. I haven't taken my tach apart yet (it has the same problem, but
bounces between 4500 and 6000, and is out of sync-actual RPM = 3000 while tach
reads 5000).

Here's the authors link:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/arhodes/Speedo.html

Mike Welch