Re: Upgrading Wheel Lug Nuts

To: bradrichardson@juno.com
Subject: Re: Upgrading Wheel Lug Nuts
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 12:58:32 -0400
The size I used is actually metric, 12mm which converts to
about .47 inches.

Do you mind if I add your part number to my web page (with a
credit to you)?  The hardest part of the conversion was finding
the right part to use (did yours require any modifying with
regard to length, knurl size, head size etc?)

Thanks

Greg Rowe