Re: Seat belt anchor locations?

To: "Dan Canaan" <flinters@picarefy.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat belt anchor locations?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:50:03 -0700
I agree with Dan, but would say that the reinforcement plate is absolutely
mandatory if the plate isn't already in place. The holes are about an inch and
a half from the edge of the pan, just forward of the drainage channel that
leads to the sills if I recall correctly.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net