Help In Wisconsin

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Help In Wisconsin
From: D H <scuba_wi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
I have a couple of ideas for mechanics who work on
British Cars.  I grew up in Fond du Lac but I don't
know oif anyone I would trust there.

I live in Beaver Dam now and take my Spitfire to Russ
at Russ's automotive (920)887-3513.  Russ specializes
in imports and I know he's completely rebuilt MGs
before.

In Waukesha there's Wunderwerks (414)547-0052.  I've
never taken my car there.

In Mequon there's SPortscar Services (262)238-1133.
Again I haven't taken my car there.

These last two places advertize in the Vintage
Triumphs of Wisconsin news letter.

In Fond du Lac there is a car stereo place on Fond du
Lac Avenue near the intersecion of 9th street and Fond
du Lac Avenue. The reason I mentioned it is because
I've seen as many as 3 or 4 MGBs sitting in their
parking lot at any one time.  They may know of a local
place in Fond du Lac.

Another place that might be able to help is ARA
in Madison (608)244-2458.  I'vwe never been there but
again I've sseen that they work on some British Cars.
There's a racing GT 6 in the parking lot.

The only one I've been to Russ's but I'm sure if the
other places can't help they might know who can.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Dan Hunt

=====
Stupidity is a sexually transmitted disease.
http://finance.yahoo.com