RE: ABFM -Portland

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ABFM -Portland
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:00:23 -0700
Ken, we are trying to get a few cars to come in from Boise, ID on 84. It's a
straight run (apart from detours). Sounds like you would be coming down I5.

We plan to leave Thursday evening after work and drive to around Pendleton and
then have an easy Friday drive down the Columbia Gorge taking in the sights for
those that have not strayed of I84 before, like up to Crown Point etc. Just put
this in in case anyone else is travelling that way and wants to meet  up.

I missed last years' (Triumph fetaured marque as well) due to moving job &
house. Was pretty good teh year before apart from some rain.

Alan