More windshield seal questions

To: nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: More windshield seal questions
From: Jdgar0649@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:02:21 EDT
Hey thanks for the help so far, but my major question is about which slot
holds what!
My gasket has four slots, I am sure two of them must be involved with the
finish strip.
My question is about which channel holds the windshield.

The gasket is slightly more rounded on one side--but not much.  On one side
there are two grooves. One is wide (about 3/8"?), the other is narrow.  They
are separated by a thin rib of rubber.  On the other side there is a wide(but
deeper) groove, and a narrow one separated by a wider rib (about a 1/4
"-maybe a little less).  The deeper wide groove on this side has small ribs
running inside it.  I am guessing that this is the one that holds the
windshield.  Right?
Thanks for the help
Joe Garrison