Re: Good vendor news

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Good vendor news
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:13:41 -0400
Have you tried Mike at Obsolete Automotive in Sarnia?  They're not the best
priced, but they certainly have helped me out a few times - he brought a
used 1-2 synchro hub and reverse gear to the Bronte show for me last year so
that I could have it that day!

Of course, I have the advantage of being 1 hour away, rather than like 9...

Luke
London, Ont.
'71 Spit "Fireball" - Just got turned down for a free "educational" body and
paint job by                                     my apprentice
brother-in-law because "They say it will take more
than a month!"
'74 Spit "Mouse House" - Still may get a free body and paint job at the
local trade school

I need a frickin garage

<mikew@turbopower.com>

 If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.