No LBC sightings for me...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC sightings for me...
From: Christine Edwards <cedwards@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:26:13 -0700
Hi gang,

As I'm reading all of the "sighting" posts, I keep thinking about how
strange it is that I never seem to see any LBC's around here.  I live in
Phoenix, where the climate is just about perfect for the longevity of a car
- no rain, no salt on the roads, no snow, etc.  You would think there would
be tons of great old cars tooling around - especially convertibles, since
the weather is usually so beautiful.  But no LBC's, it seems.

Hmmm.

Anyone else on the lists live in Phoenix?  I know there's a local Triumph
club here, and I'm planning to join, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Chrissy

--
Christine Edwards
cedwards@cox.net