Location question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Location question
From: mayer49@netscape.net (Dave Mayer)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:48:50 -0400
HI y'all,
  Now that summer is here and everyone is enjoying their Triumphs (assuming
they are running), I am seeing a lot more of them around my area than i have
ever seen before.  Maybe it is just that since i have one i am noticing them
more, but regardless, i was wondering if anyone on this list is from or knows
someone with a Spitfire/Triumph in Illinois?  More specifically The St.
Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Aurora areas?  I was able to speak to one fellow with
a TR6 a few weeks ago and i saw a couple at the car show that was near by a
couple of weeks ago.
   So i was just wondering if anyone was in my area.
  Thanks,
  Dave

--
http://angelfire.com/d20/davies_stuff/index.html