Engine and Tranny ??

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine and Tranny ??
From: mayer49@netscape.net (Dave Mayer)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:05:45 -0400
Hello y'all.
  I am sure that this has been addressed but i don't have enough time to go
through all of the database.  So here goes...
  In everyone's opinion...is it easier to put the engine nad the transmission
in the car seperately?  or is it easier to lower them both in together?  I am
almost to the point where i have the engine completely together and the trans
ready to go in and see if my hours and hours of work have all been for
something.
  Any suggestions on getting them both in with a fair amount of ease would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
  Dave

--