Triumph Books

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Books
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:21:30 -0400
Hi,

I have several Triumph books that I am going to sell on E-bay, and I thought
I would give the faithful the first shot.  Let me know if anyone is
interested.  Prices do not include shipping from NC, 27312.

Haynes Techbook Weber/ SU / Stromberg 1995  Softcover $10.00

Triumph Buyers Guide by Ricgard Newton 2nd ed. 1994 Softcover $12.50

Practical Classics Triumph Spitfire Restoration 1995 Softcover $15.00

Haynes Zenith stromberg Manual 1984 Softcover $5.00

Triumph Spitfire & GT6 A Guide to Originality by John Thomason Hardcover
$25.00

Triumph Spitfire and GT6 A Collectors Guide by Graham Robson 1991 Hardcover
$20.00

Motorbooks Performance Welding by Richard Finch 1997 Softcover $10.00

All are in new excellent condition except the carb manuals which are very
good.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell