Too quiet

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Too quiet
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:44:50 -0400
Ok I'm sitting here at work with less then 2 days to go before I
start a 2 month vacation. On perk of being a high school teacher.

Its giving me lots of time to go over my Triumph manuals, magazines
and make my wish list.

Currently I'm trying to decide on the "best" suspension set up for my GT6 MK1.

And try and answer the big question how low is too low?

Its been about 6 months since I've been driving my GT6 so I'll admit
to the fact I don't remember how low she rides. Can I safely lower
the front end down any more? The gap between the front wheels and
hood is a little too much for my taste. Sorry its a modern
customization appeal thing. I like to see the body close to the
wheels.

So I've been searching for the nicest spring and shock combo.
I have heard a lot of good arguments for several brands, but still
wonder if I'm wasting my money getting the front end shocks with
height adjustable seats.

Oh try this picture too see what I mean.
http://homepage.mac.com/justdrive/2001/11-16-01/pages/DCP_2550.htm

Yes I need to refinish those wheels. And I'm still not 100% about the colour.

A.
--
Andre Rousseau
1968 GT6 MK I - Ottawa