Re: Female LBC owners, was: RE: Hello from a new list member!

To: jgruber@demainsoft.com
Subject: Re: Female LBC owners, was: RE: Hello from a new list member!
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 09:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
Hey, Jeff.

I did most of the sewing around my house until my daughter caught up.
Even now, I alter her clothes and am quite good at it.  Mostly.
Fortunately, I've become quite accustomed to ignoring the funny looks
I get at fabric stores.  (I also have a lot of fun sewing costumes
for our dance company -- the most fun is when I'm stitching away and
someone comes in who doesn't know I sew.  LOL!!)

And I own a Spitfire, too.  But it's not a sewing machine!

Donald.