Sport starter installation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Sport starter installation
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
My starter solenoid is acting up (Made in taiwan piece
o'crap.). I know that the sport starter that I bought
from Ted Schumacher (Vicky Brit sells the same unit)
has a built in solenoid but when I installed it about
2 years ago, I re-used the external solenoid (it was
easier than re-routing the wires) and then I threw
away the directions.
Now, I'm thinking that since all of my wires are off
of the shelf (except what goes to the coil and the
fuse box), it would be a good time to relocate the
wires to the starter area.
If anyone still has the instructions, and is willing
to fax or type up the portion on using the integral
solenoid, please contact me. It would be much
appreciated.
-Terry
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com