Re: Fantasy Football? How about Fantasy F1?

To: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fantasy Football? How about Fantasy F1?
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:06:58 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: Laura G. <Laura.G@141.com>

> "I wonder how Fantasy Football works and if something like Fantasy Formula
> One could be made up along those lines..."

Hi Laura,
    I was involved in a Fantasy Formula 1 game at work last year when I was
still working in the Electronics industry. I can't say I can remember the rules
in detail, but I can ask one of my former work colleagues to forward the
details. My team (Ecurie IPA) didn't perform particularly well, which is why my
subconscious mind has erased the details from memory.....
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics