RE: Constantly Depressing Stromberg

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Constantly Depressing Stromberg
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:45:25 -0400
Hi Tom,

My TR3a had the same issues.  It turns out they needed to be completely
setup, air/fuel mixture and balancing.  Could be you need the same
treatment.  The ZS-cd's on the spitfire were running rich and I gave them
too much gas would "flood" out.  Again, they had to be adjusted.

Hope it helps
David Templeton
'74 Spitfire
'59 TR3a