Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] steering knuckle joint

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] steering knuckle joint
From: colin wake <thescrapman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:51:00 +0100 (BST)
John

Try looking under the dashboard of a Morris Marina
(and Ital??) where you will find a joint in as new
condition. and it will fit as it is the correct age.

that said Marinas are getting a bit thin in the
scrapyards now, might have to dig around at the back.

shouldn't be a prob with refittin gthe old one, just
get a bit of play in the steering.

colin

--- John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Hi
all,