RE: { NASS } White spitfire sighting on hwy 58 sunday

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: RE: { NASS } White spitfire sighting on hwy 58 sunday
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:49:17 -0700
Well Andrew, that wasn't our scenario as we were driving the Toyota Camry at
the time! We haven't got our Spit insurance turned on yet and never drive it
that far away from home on the freeways. As it was a couple of trucks nearly
ran us off the road!

Can only imagine what could have happened with the Spitfire, which is red by
the way!

Kristi