Handbrake Handle Assy

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Handbrake Handle Assy
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 13:25:32 -0700
I'm not sure if these are gold plated or made of unobtanium, but I've got
two Spits (66 Mk II and the 68 Mk III) along with a spare chassis and none
of them have handbrake handle assemblies.  Haven't been lucky enough to
find any Spits in the local graveyards so I'm stumped in finding an
assembly for my 68 Mk III.  I keep watching Ebay, but I wonder if someone
here has one on a spare chassis?

-Vegaman Dan, who is busy mopping his garage floor.