Re: New member...1962 Spitfire4

To: Kenneth Theobald <topspin@jcmgroup.net>
Subject: Re: New member...1962 Spitfire4
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:36:54 -0400
Hi Ken,
This story touches my heart, so let me be the first one to welcome you to the
group.
We hope you have a lot of fun with your restoration as we've had with ours.
There are a lot of knowledgeable, caring people on this list, who always seem to
find the time to address questions and help out.
Best of luck with your Spit.
Cheers
Liv Haasper