The Spitsaver - Be a part of it...

To: spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Spitsaver - Be a part of it...
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:28:38 +0100
(one letter is only the start of it?...)

Good Morning People,

I am currently making a Spitfire screensaver  - partly for my own
amusement - but I will "release it" once it's finished. However I need
nice *hi-res* photos of Spit's and GT6's. And thats where you all come
in. I would really like some close ups... however anything will do.
There will be a high level of quality control - so I can't say for sure
if it will get in to the finished project. But if it does your car could
be on hundreds of desktops (well at least one anyway)

A version currently resides here:
http://www.rave.ac.uk/Students/2000/94698500/spitsaver/test2.html

Its about 180k - and is only a mock up - and may run a bit slow at the
moment (especially on Mac).

It will eventually be released for PC and Mac (once I figure out how to
do the Mac one)

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit