Pensacola British Car Beach Bash

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Pensacola British Car Beach Bash
From: Mike <spitfire77@spitfire.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:10:07 +0000
Hello all,

The Panhandle British Car Association is hosting it's "10th Annual
British Car Beach Bash and All British Car Show" on Pensacola Beach,
Florida.  This Saturday April 20th is our date and we also have a Friday
night free dinner for our guest as they arrive from out of town at the
host hotel also on the beach.

I am a 21-year Spitfire owner and the webmaster of PBCA.  I also have
recently aquired a '69 GT6+ and a '65 Spitfire Mk2 both needing
restoration, so neither will be at the show.  However my yellow Spit1500
will be.

Spitfire/GT6 turnout was down by 2 last year from our year 2000 show, so
I wanted to ask owners who can make it to come on over.  The reserved
block of rooms at the host hotel is gone, but you *may* be able to still
get the special rate.

The website below has more details, pictures from previous shows, a
mail-in registration form, a map with directions, and hotel
information.  Whatever shows you attend this year, let's get the
Spitfire/GT6 marque out in force in 2002 on the 40th anniversary of the
introduction of the Spitfire.  If you can't make it this year, then
please put us on your calendar for next year, 3rd Saturday in April.

Thanks,
Mike A. Japp
http://www.geocities.com/pbca1
P.S. Geocities bandwidth restrictions may shut the site down for part of
an hour, but it will always be back up at the start of an hour.  We just
voted last night to correct this with a paid site, so soon that will not
be a problem.