RE: Tax Disc . Now Bad Roads

To: pbowen@intellinetics.com, steph71tr6@crosswinds.net,
Subject: RE: Tax Disc . Now Bad Roads
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:03:11 -0700
Duh, that would have been helpful, huh Patrick? ;O)

I live near Portland, Oregon. We have a major snow storm once every 10 years
for about 2 weeks. However, we have eejits that come November 1 put on their
studded tires until April 1, knowing that "this is the year."

We also have a state legislature that is always taking funds from the dept.
of transportation and funneling them into the schools or some other
worthwhile project and the roads get worse.

We also live in the state that refuses to let people pump their own gas,
because it is too dangerous and women may have to get wet!

I love Oregon, but we are a bit eccentric!
Kristi