One Year

To: Spit List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: One Year
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 06:35:55 -0400
Well today marks 1 yr of Triumph ownership.
One this day last year I cut the PO a check for the car and had her towed
home not know what I was getting into. What I found was a great car and an
even more inviting driving community to talk and be a part of.

Picture from Nov 2001
http://www.justdrive.ca/2001/11-18/images/DCP_2569.jpg

Although she might look in rough shape right now it will worth every penny
and hour spent in the end.

Thanks everyone.

With any luck in a year I'll be back out there with everyone.

A.

PS Like to thank my wife for her support too, without her help my dream
would still be that a dream.
--
Andre Rousseau
1968 GT6 MK I - Ottawa