Re: first autox of 2002

To: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: first autox of 2002
From: "Dave G." <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:24:18 -0500
        The only changes from stock are the poly bushings and the Weber DGV
with longflow airfilter. I also have competition springs in the front with
KYB shocks all around. Electric fan from a Mazda RX7.
        I've played with rejeting the Weber but never really saw much
difference. I think a lumpy cam would really make some changes.

            Dave