TR# Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: TR# Parts
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:48:45 -0500
Ok listers, here's a different question from me- Where might one find parts for
the TR-3? Rimmers and Canley both have no listings. I have recently acquired an
abandoned TR-3 project, which is nearly complete for parts, but needs the full
restoration done, and I will need to source some parts. Of particular interest
and need are the emblems(all gone missing) a pair of front wings ion decent
used condition or better, and a starter and generator. Apparently the previous
owner went to the happy putting ground within the last two years, and the car
was declared abandoned and made property of the owner of the garage wherein
stored, who passed it along to me :) So now, once the Herald is completed,
hopefully within time to make BOG, I will have the next project right on the
doorstep, rarin' to go.

Any input appreciated...

Scott
64 Herald 1200/12/50 Convertible