Re: Car-o-Scope ( a perfect fit!)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-o-Scope ( a perfect fit!)
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:41:02 +0100
In article <3CAC366C.6050503@softhome.net>, Nolan
<foxtrapper@softhome.net> writes
>Eat your hearts out all you who really shouldn't own a Spitfire!  The
>flawless car-o-scope claims the Spitfire is a perfect fit for me. :)
>
>So if you want to be happy with a Spitfire, just learn to be more like
>me.  A risk taker, frugal, and have a good sense of reality.  That is
>what the flawless car-o-scope says about me!

That's what it said about me too.   And then it told me to buy an Isuzu
Trooper.

I wonder if there is a self-correcting algorithm in place on this site?
I'll leave it a week, and re-do the survey from a different e-mail
address, and see whether a Spit has magically become my ideal car.

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"