RE: Power steering... (lubricating the trunnions) - grease guns

To: <ralemen@cableone.net>, "'John Hobson'" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Power steering... (lubricating the trunnions) - grease guns
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:20:14 -0700
Fred, when I did mine for the fiirst time I don't even think is was even 5
times before the new stuff came out. Thing is, if it has not been done in
years, you do want to get the old stuff out and also there is no easy way of
knowing how much is in there, when it was last done etc. Also Doug mentioned a
drain hole, so theoretically the pressure should not build up. Also I believe
one of the manuals states to pump until the grease comes out. I'll double check
when I get home tonight.

Alan