Re: To Californiaians - [Fwd: CA CO2 regulation / AB 1058 /

To: OC@46thFoot.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Californiaians - [Fwd: CA CO2 regulation / AB 1058 /
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:20:58 +0000
I checked the link-it really is a bill that's been bounced about, and will
be heard on 4/1/02-so even though it seems like a joke because of the date,
it's not  a joke.

I'm wondering how a bill like that affects auto makers. Something that
affects a market as large as Californias must affect them. And don't they
have lobbiests?

Laura G.