Re: ARP head studs

To: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: ARP head studs
From: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:14:28 -0700
Hi Bob,
    According to the BL Parts Catalogue for the 1500, the PN for the 2
(longer) studs is 119758
but on two successive pages of diagrams they do not give a PN for the other
8 studs!

Moss PN for the two long studs is 320-615  (4 3/8" long)
for the 8 short ones is                    320-610 (4 1/4" long and a dollar
dearer!)

Rimmer PN for long ones    121217
for the short ones                105121

PS, can you check for me, the part number cast in the two outer rocker arm
pedestals from your motor?  I'm having trouble with the cylinder #1 valve
stems lining up with the rocker arm. I'm wondering if mine has the wrong
front pedestal.

Cheers, Fred